Pediatrician Job In Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Pediatrics - EmBassador Travel TeamNext Steps... Apply Now
Envision Physician Services is seeking full-time Emergency Medicine, residency trained, physicians to join our EmBassador Travel Team. Must be board certified or board qualified.
Experience the prestige of representing Envision as an EmBassador Travel Team physician at both new and current client hospitals.
Your clinical and operational expertise, backed by your dynamic communication skills and ability to support positive change, is highly valued as a member of our team. Our EmBassador Travel Team program provides exceptional career opportunities for EM physicians.
Our EmBassador Travel Team Physicians enjoy:
- Practice variety: work at different types of facilities ranging from academic medical centers to rural hospitals
- Concierge-level support: Dedicated liaisons
- Regional engagements with equitable scheduling
- Exceptional compensation package
- No mandatory long-term employment commitment
- Paid travel and accommodations
- Travel Convenience Package
- Paid medical staff dues, licenses, certifications and applications
- Fast track to future leadership opportunities
Envision Physician Services provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s services at more than 900 facilities in 48 states. We support our physicians and advance practice providers with the resources needed to deliver high-quality patient care, allowing clinicians to focus on medicine, not its administrative burden. With clients across the country, you’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs and goals at any stage of your career.