Family Medicine Job In California
Los Angeles/Orange County Primary Care PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call : Sign in to view
5 8's and one 4 hr shift on Saturday once a month
$211,000.00 - $239,000.00
Job Description & Requirements
Los Angeles/Orange County Primary Care Physician
Los Angeles and Orange County
Are you looking to provide your patients with the attention and care they deserve? Do you have a desire to provide quality care to a medically underserved community? This primary care practice has delivered quality care to the underserved communities of Southern California for more than 45 years. Please consider the following:
Practice Mission Statement:
To eliminate disparities in healthcare access and outcomes by providing superior quality health and human services through an integrated world-class delivery system for Latino, multi-ethnic, and underserved communities in Southern California.
- Family Medicine/Internal Medicine 100% outpatient
- Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm
- $239,000 base salary based on experience + $50,000 in production bonuses
- Average 18 to 24 patients per day
- Scheduled visits every 20 minutes with your personal M.A.
- Join a growing organization celebrating 46+ years of service in a tight-knit community of Los Angeles and Orange County
- 100% of employee health insurance, malpractice insurance, retirement plans, CME reimbursement, and PTO
Our community is located in the heart of Los Angeles and Orange County, it's a harmonious mix of cultures which adds great richness and history to the community. This intermingling of cultures and traditions results in a sense of respect and civility toward one another—making this community a great place to live. Sunny and mild with no humidity, no blizzards, and no tornadoes.
- Community of over 4 million
- Sunny and 72 degrees throughout the year
- Disneyland and Huntington Beach in your backyard
- Unbeatable access to outdoor activities—hiking, biking, golfing, tennis, fishing, hunting, and more
- The NBA’s Los Angeles Lakers and Clippers, MLB’s Los Angeles Dodgers, NFL’s Los Angeles Rams and Chargers, and UCLA Bruins
- Excellent school options for your children with both public and private schools
- Multiple universities, medical schools, and residency programs
- Access to an international airport for easy travel to anywhere in the U.S. and Asia
About the Facility
Call for details.
Call for details.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins Associates, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Merritt Hawkins & Associates® is the nation's leading permanent physician and allied jobs placement service. For more than two decades, we’ve specialized in matching healthcare organizations with providers seeking opportunities to enhance their professional careers and personal lives. Merritt Hawkins fills more permanent physician jobs than any other firm, leading the physician search industry not only in annual revenue but also in the number of available permanent physician jobs, successful placements, and professional endorsements.