Physician Assistant Job In Canton, Michigan
Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant- Detroit, MI- CantonNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Laura Bevill: Sign in to view
MedPost Urgent Care (owned and operated by Tenet Healthcare) is actively seeking experienced Urgent Care Physician Assistants or Nurse Practitioners for a full-time opportunity at our center in Canton, MI. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the largest healthcare systems and practice alongside an experienced and engaging staff.
- Flexible schedule with no call!
- Hours of operation: Monday-Friday 8AM-8PM and Saturday and Sunday 9AM-5PM
- Must be Board Certified with an active Michigan license (or in progress)
- Must be comfortable seeing patients of all ages and performing typical Urgent Care procedures (suturing, wound repair, x-ray reads, ortho splinting, removal of foreign objects, etc.)
- Must be comfortable working independently as the solo provider
- Must be comfortable treating all ages (6 months +)
If interested, please submit current CV for immediate consideration.
Following a December 2015 acquisition by United Surgical Partners International, CareSpot and MedPost Urgent Care Centers are expanding together across the United States and provide immediate medical attention and treatment. With no appointment necessary, CareSpot and MedPost provide reliable and convenient care to each of our patients in convenient locations with extended hours in most locations in most locations, including holidays and weekends. While never required, appointments are also available. Additionally, CareSpot and MedPost offer online check-in capabilities and can coordinate referral options when specialty or follow-up care is needed. Located in multiple states throughout the country, our core service offerings are urgent care, pediatric urgent care services, wellness, in-house lab work, x-rays, seasonal care, and occupational health. Many locations can also fill common medications that might be prescribed during a visit. Our goal is to provide quality care that not only fits into the patient’s schedule, but is also an affordable alternative to the emergency room. It's the right care when and where you need it.