Nurse Practitioner Job In Albuquerque, New Mexico
Occupational Medicine clinic needing Nurse Practitioner, or Physician Assistant to cover temporarily CPH# JOB-2419324Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
- Provider will be working Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm.
- Client needs provider to have an active New Mexico license, DEA, DOT, and 2+ years of experience.
- Suturing, Orthopedic, and I& D's skillset is required.
- Facility would prefer provider to reside locally, but it's not required.
- Comprehensive medical insurance and 401(k) plan from day one
- Paid housing and travel
- Paid malpractice coverage
- 24/7 access to customer service and support team
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.