Family Medicine Job In Tracy, California
Partnership Primary Care Job in Northern California CPH# JOB-2401472Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This partnership-track position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, four weeks of PTO, life insurance, one week of CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in an attractive community in northern California. It is a college town that is home to one of the most diverse populations in the state. Come enjoy a wonderful California lifestyle near wine country and the Sierra Nevada. San Francisco is within easy reach for weekend getaways to a big city.
Call and let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with family medicine jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, contact Roberta Margolis at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Physician-owned and managed group
- 36 hours of patient contact per week
- Call 2-3 times per month
- J1 visa holders supported
- Competitive compensation package and bonuses
- Relocation reimbursement and a sign-on
- Medical benefits, life insurance, and malpractice coverage
- 4 weeks of PTO and 1 week of CME time
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.