Hospitalist Job In Louisville, Kentucky
Medical Director Position for Transitional Care in Louisville Kentucky CPH# JOB-2419287Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Director will play key clinical and leadership roles in the acute, transitional, and post-acute care of the organization's patients.
Establish and cultivate strong relationships with facilities providing acute care for their patients as well as with the local medical directors and primary care physicians that provide ongoing care after discharge.
Lead and manage the activities of the transitional care team, which will include physicians, nurse practitioners, case managers, and administrative personal.
A Monday to Friday daytime schedule will be 50% Admin and 50% Post-Acute or inpatient hospital care.
A competitive salary, bonuses, and benefits package. Future leadership growth projected.
If you are interested in this Physician opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Lead a transitional care team to include Physicians, NPs, Case Managers, and Admin.
- Connected with patient care from hospitalization, post-acute care, home care, to primary care.
- Will be 50% Director/Admin and 50% Post-Acute care or inpatient care for patients.
- Coaching physicians and other staff for overall quality and performance.
- Lead meetings, training, and education for the staff.
- Employed position with a National organization.
- Competitive salary, bonus incentives, and full benefits package.
- Louisville is the largest city in Kentucky with a metro population over 1 million.
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.