Urology Job In Springfield, Missouri
Urology Physician Job in Metro Missouri CPH# JOB-2420667Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and PTO. You'll also be provided relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in the third largest city in Missouri, home to several universities and Midwest hospitality.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other urology jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to email@example.com.
- General adult urology practice
- Join a large group of urologists
- Access to robotics
- Urology cytoscopy suites, ESWL suite, and 28 operating suites
- Call of 1:7
- Hospital based employed model
- Board certified or board eligible
- Will consider visa candidates
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.