Internal Medicine Job In Florida
South Florida - New Residency Clinic Director NeededNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
SOUTH FLORIDA: Based in beautiful Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood, Memorial Healthcare System is seeking a Director for their new Resident Continuity Clinic. This new clinic will provide the clinical training grounds for the Internal Medicine Residents within Memorial's new Internal Medicine Residency Program beginning in summer 2018. This new Clinic Director will help provide clinical supervision while also overseeing the clinical and administrative care pertaining to the residents' overall training experience. Additional highlights of this tremendous opportunity include:
- Managing all facets of resident activity, including the recruitment, selection, instruction, supervision, counseling, evaluation and advancement of each individual
- Participation in lectures and curriculum development
- Involvement in development of clinical protocols and ongoing quality improvement as needed
- Reporting to Residency Program Director on regular basis regarding clinical and administrative aspects of all clinic operations
- Requirements include board certification by ABIM, graduate of an ACGME-accredited internal medicine program and preference for previous experience running a resident clinic and background in research within an academic setting
Memorial Healthcare System in one of the largest public healthcare systems in the U.S. and a national leader in quality care and patient satisfaction. Memorial has been ranked 11 times since 2008 on nationally recognized lists of great places to work - including Modern Healthcare magazine, Florida Trend magazine and Becker's Hospital Review, among others. Memorial provides an open-door, inclusive culture for all employees and physicians alike, which is committed to safety, transparency and above all, outstanding service to patients and families.
South Florida offers a wonderful lifestyle with an abundance of cultural and recreational amenities, including miles of beautiful beaches, top-rated golf courses, vibrant arts community, museums...and year-round summer weather. Plus, no state income tax!
For details on this new opportunity with a national leader in quality care and patient satisfaction, please contact:
(800) 467-3737 ext. 3011
Job ID#: DD-1711-75172
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.