Orthopedic Hand Surgery Job In Missouri
Academic Hand Surgery OpportunityNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Practice within MOI's 200,000 sq ft comprehensive facility for a true multi-disciplinary care center experience, including ORs, clinic, inpatient beds, therapy, pharmacy, PACU, Pre-Op, Post-Op, radiology, offices and cafeteria
- Join 36 other physicians which includes Orthopaedics, PMR, Radiology and Oncology
- Position open to any Hand Surgeon interested in a busy clinical practice with an academic and research setting (regardless of residency category - IE: Plastic/General Surgery)
- The University currently has an Orthopaedic Residency program plus fellowships in Spine, Trauma, Sports and Reconstruction (with interest in future Hand fellowship)
- Practice offers a wide variety of cases and complexity, including microsurgery, as MU Health Care/University Hospital is a regional medical center, Level I Trauma Center and market leader in Orthopaedics
- Hand call only (residents handle ED consults for the group)
- The MOI also houses physician offices, research lab, research team including medical illustrator and statistician
Home to the University of Missouri (MU), and two other colleges, Columbia is an educational center with an eclectic feel. It serves as a medical, technological and cultural base for central Missouri. Columbia's non-student population is around 90,000. Columbia is well known for its cultural events and venues. Residents can enjoy theater, art galleries, comedy clubs, symphony and a variety of concert venues including the popular Blue Note. Music and art festivals run summer through fall, including nationally known True/False Festival.
The Downtown District, more than 40 blocks bordering MU, offers a mix of popular restaurants, sidewalk cafes, and bars. Many unique shops and many entertainment venues bring visitors downtown. The area is busy all day and into the night, especially on weekends. On game nights, when sports fans fill Columbia's stadiums and bars for MU football and basketball games, the cheers can be heard out on the streets. Come and make Columbia and central Missouri your home!
For additional details and to arrange an on-site interview, please contact:
Job ID#: DD-1708-74117
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.