Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Job In North Dakota
North Dakota Health System Seeks A Physical Medicine And Rehab SpecialistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
We are assisting a Health System in North Dakota with the recruitment of a Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Specialist.?
- Join a team of three physicians and one nurse practitioner
- Outpatient practice with hospital consults and inpatient management of acute rehab patients?
- Monday through Friday schedule with hours from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Shared call schedule of 1:6
- Collaborate with therapists, physical and occupational therapists, social workers, case management , RN's and LPN's
- $494 million, State-of-the-art Medical Center opened in July 2017
- Academic appointment
- Excellent compensation, retention loan, relocation allowance and full benefits package
- This organization has 800+ physicians and advanced practice providers
- Large referral base with a service population of 1 million
- Visa sponsorship available
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.