General/Adult Psychiatry Job In West Virginia
Student Health Psychiatry Position with Academic FacilityNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
The Behavioral Health Team is working with an Academic Center in West Virginia to recruit a Psychiatrist for the Office of Student Life.
- Part-time Faculty Position
- Outpatient care of both young adults in a college community setting as well as general outpatient psychiatric patients
- Faculty rank and salary will be commensurate with credentials
- Teaching and supervision of medical students and Psychiatry residents
- 7 Psychiatry Residents per year
- Opportunity for research
- Benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance, retirement plans, 24 days of annual leave, 18 days of sick leave, 12 paid holidays and more
- Visa sponsorship Available
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.