Family Medicine Job In Alexandria, Virginia
Hospitalist in Picturesque Alexandria, VANext Steps... Apply Now
Alexandria, Virginia – Currently hiring Internal or Family Medicine Hospitalist
Situated in the Washington-Arlington metropolitan area, Alexandria's picturesque waterfront offers dockside feasting, voyages along the Potomac River or bike rides to George Washington's Mount Vernon. Virginia is a four-season destination with the geography and climate to match every adventure seekers idea of fun!
Through People We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- Inova Alexandria Hospital is a 318 bed community hospital
- Established 14 physician team with 1 advanced practitioner and hospitalist RN
- All subspecialties available
- No procedures; Run codes
- Closed ICU
- Flexible schedule for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload – Part time Option Available
- EPIC EMR
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Excellent base compensation, incentives and benefits
- Open to Internal and Family Medicine trained physicians
- Resident physicians and new grads welcome to apply
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.