Family Medicine Job In Alexandria, Virginia
HospitalistNext Steps... Apply Now
Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Inova Alexandria Hospital, a 318-bed, community hospital, was awarded an "A" from The Leapfrog Group’s Fall 2018 Hospital Safety Grade.
- Established team of 16 physicians, 1 advanced practitioner, and a clinical performance nurse
- Full range of specialties including Neurosurgery; Complex cases are referred to Inova Fairfax Hospital which is a 1000-bed tertiary care facility with heart and lung transplant programs.
- No call environment
- Hospitalists are part of RRT
- Closed ICU
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
Location & Lifestyle
Situated in the Washington-Arlington metropolitan area, Alexandria's picturesque waterfront offers dockside feasting, voyages along the Potomac River or bike rides to George Washington's Mount Vernon. Virginia is a four-season destination with the geography and climate to match every adventure seekers idea of fun!
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.