Internal Medicine Job In Junction City, Kansas
Internal Medicine Physician for Central Kansas offering Loan Repayment and J1 Visa Sponsorship CPH# JOB-2408593Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
- Choose either outpatient or traditional practice
- See patients in office and in hospital
- Be on call one in every six days
- Be an MD or DO, Board Certified in Family Practice with Kansas license (preferred)
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Enjoy the arts or the great outdoors in a diverse and welcoming community
- Competitive compensation (base salary depending on training and experience), with an RVU bonus.
- Generous paid benefits including all insurances, loan repayment, relocation assistance, paid CME, an
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.