Internal Medicine Job In Junction City, Kansas
Traditional Internal Medicine Physician in Central Kansas with Exceptional Salary and Benefits CPH# JOB-2408593Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will be offered a competitive compensation to include a base salary, depending on training and experience, with an RVU bonus. You will also receive family medical benefits, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, student loan repayment assistance, 4 weeks of PTO, 12 sick days, 1 week of paid CME with a $4000 stipend, and malpractice insurance.
Located in the heart of Kansas, this town of over 23,000 people offers plenty of small-town atmosphere, big city amenities and rural pleasures. A 2000 All-American City finalist, this community is a unique place where the people are friendly, the atmosphere is inviting, and the lifestyle is ethnically diversified.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For complete information, call Julia Levy at 203.663.9347 and e-mail your CV to Julia.email@example.com and reference job #2048593.
- Traditional practice
- Be on call one in every six days
- Be MD or DO and board certified
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Salary range is $230k-$250k with additional RVU bonus
- Arts or the great outdoors in a diverse and welcoming community
- Benefits include all insurances, loan repayment, relocation assistance, CME
- J1 visa holders welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.