Family Medicine Job In Troy, Missouri
Family Medicine Physician for Outpatient Busy Practice in Choice St. Louis Suburb CPH# JOB-2422371Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
A large, physician-led health care network means top salary and highly attractive benefits, lots of marketing to ensure success and an unbeatable opportunity for growth.
For more information, please contact Julia Levy directly at 203-663-9347 and email your CV to email@example.com.
- Must be Board Certified in a primary care specialty
- Outpatient practice: Monday through Friday
- Phone call only - Hospitalists take care of admissions
- Be challenged, yet supported in an established practice with newly-renovated space
- Must be able to start upon credentialing
- See up to 20-25 patients per day
- Busy practice needs you to build another practice using burgeoning waiting list
- Safe community and a great place to raise your family
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.