CRNA Job In Goldsboro, North Carolina
CRNA temporary coverage needed ASAP for Hospital in North Carolina CPH# JOB-2422286Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
- Coverage is needed ASAP (90 day credentialing) for 13 week assignment with possibility to extend.
- Hospital will wait for provider to obtain a North Carolina License, but require ACLS, BLS, and PALS.
- CRNA's with all skillset is needed as they have several openings.
- Hospital services include; Orthopedics, General Surgery, OB for C-sections only, GYN to include
- robotics, Ophthalmology, Urology, Dental Oromaxillofacial, ENT, Vascular, Endoscopy, and Pediatric
- CRNA will work Monday through Friday from either 7am to 3pm, 7am to 5pm, or 7am to 7pm.
- Comprehensive medical insurance and 401(k) plan from day one
- Paid housing and travel
- Paid malpractice coverage
- 24/7 access to customer service and support team
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.