General Neurology Job In Florida
General Neurologist to join an established hospital group in North Florida CPH# JOB-2422243Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You should be comfortable treating multiple neurological conditions in this fully accredited acute-care facility with state of the art equipment including EEG, EMG, Ultrasound, MRI, CT Scanner, and a robust Radiology department. Your schedule will be a flexible Monday through Friday with 1:4 call. You will work closely with other neurologists and advanced practice providers.
This not for profit hospital employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package for the area. You will be offered full medical benefits including health, dental and vision, a 403b retirement package with matching, and a malpractice insurance policy.
You will enjoy living and working in a small, city community with all the charm and warmth that is in the north of Florida. Awarded Best in America for Parks and Recreations by the National Recreation and Park Association.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to JOB-2422243
- General Neurology (prior stoke experience a plus)
- Flexible Monday - Friday schedule with 1:4 call
- Procedures done in the office include EEG, EMG and Botox Injections.
- Generous salary plus RVU production bonuses with no cap
- Not for profit hospital benefits including health, dental, vision, etc.
- Retirement package, paid malpractice insurance, CME time and stipend, etc.
- Academic and teaching opportunities
- Live and work in a warm, southern city with a colloquial group of established general neurologists.
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.