Hospitalist Job In Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Hospitalist in Sunny Florida!Next Steps... Apply Now
Physician / Hospitalist / Permanent / Florida
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida - Famous for its miles of ocean shores, mega yachts, al fresco dining and breathtaking natural wonders and an unbeatable lifestyle, gorgeous coastline, beautiful weather and global attractions. Conveniently located in northeast Broward county and easily accessible from Miami – Dade and Palm Beach.
Through People We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- 577 bed hospital, a private Catholic, non-profit, academic teaching hospital
- Established 12 physician team
- Full specialty back up
- Code team runs codes, not the Hospitalist
- No call
- Closed ICU – 24/7 Intensivist program
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career
- EMR - EPIC
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Commencement bonus and paid relocation
- IM physicians only
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.