Information Technology Job In Plantation, Florida
Service Desk Analyst INext Steps... Apply Now
This position is responsible for providing Tier I level application support in e-Medsys PM and EHR while working as part of a team in a Service Desk environment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and inquiries
- Receiving, logging and managing calls from internal staff, patients and business partners via telephone and email
- Addresses and resolves basic incidents and requests; logs all incidents and requests; engages other service desk resources or appropriate service resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility.
- Uses the appropriate Service Desk applications categories for logging incidents and requests.
- Escalate unresolved calls per established protocols
- Creates a positive customer support experience and builds strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a consummately professional attitude.
- Take ownership of problems and follow up the status on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
- Publish support documentation to assist staff with requests for information & provide instruction on system use if required
- Active Directory administration - manage user accounts, provisioning/de-provisioning process
- Basic Exchange Server administration - creating mailboxes, distribution groups etc
- Manage daily administrative task (run reports, cancel appointments)
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Provide expert application support to end users for XPM and e-Medsys EHR applications
- Provide application support for the enterprise as it relates to the IT Service portfolio, including desktops, application and infrastructure services
- Communicate efficiently, accurately and professionally both verbally and in writing
A.S. in Computer Science or minimum of 5 years in related field w/current Microsoft and Service Desk certifications
Minimum Microsoft certification of MTA required (98-365, 98-366 and 98-367)
TriMed e-Medsys EHR Trainer 1 required
TriMed e-Medsys Practice Management Trainer 1 required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Required technical knowledge:
• Demonstrates ability and desire to learn Corporate, Division, and Facility-specific applications, technology, and terminology
• Demonstrated ability to learn customer support processes and techniques
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to solve problems independently
• Able to start, shut down and restart computers, terminals and printers
• Basic IP networking troubleshooting
• Able to use the major functions of Windows 7, including Control Panel, Display settings and Printer settings
• Able to read, manage and create technical documentation
• Able to use ticket tracking software, remote management software and the telephone to provide technical support
• Must be able to communicate in English clearly and professionally both verbally and in writing
• Minimum of 3 years of practical use of Active Directory Users and Computers
• Minimum of 3 years track record of providing excellent tech support in Healthcare
• Minimum of 3 years of practical use of Avaya and Nortel phone systems
• Minimum of 3 years of practical use of Internet explorer 9/10/11/Edge, Microsoft Office Suite 2010/2013 and Windows 7/10
• Microsoft Office product support and training including Outlook, Access, Excel
• Windows administration, active directory, group policy troubleshooting
• Desktop support following ITIL framework
• Strong time management skills
Beautiful beaches, golfing, fishing, kayaking, dancing, dining, sailing, shopping...
We have it all! Florida offers a lifestyle that suits every taste, and our physicians take full advantage of life in the sunshine. Physicians at Pediatric Associates enjoy family friendly neighborhoods and great schools as much as they enjoy the exciting nightlife and dining scene of places like South Beach. Pediatric Associates has locations throughout South Florida and Tampa.
Pediatric Associates is one of the oldest and most respected pediatric practices in the United States. Founded in 1955, Pediatric Associates opened its first office in Hollywood, Florida. Since then, our physicians have cared for four generations of families with our first patients now bringing their children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren to our practice. The company was one of the first medical groups to introduce satellite office locations staffed by multiple physicians. We were also one of the first pediatric groups to embrace managed care in the 1970s, collaborating with insurance plans as healthcare partners with the common interest of providing South Florida's children with the best healthcare available.
Currently, our 28 neighborhood locations are staffed by more than 180 providers who proudly serve families throughout Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and St. Lucie counties.