Internal Medicine Job In Boulder Creek, California
Coastal Northern California Outpatient Family Medicine Job CPH# JOB-2402024Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This partnership-track position offers a competitive compensation package and RVU bonuses. You will also receive health benefits, six weeks of vacation, $10K relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, and a retirement package.
You will enjoy living and working in this coastal Northern California location. You'll be located between Santa Cruz and San Jose. San Francisco is only a short drive to the north. This is a beautiful and highly desirable place to practice.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right family medicine job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Four-day workweek available
- Call is only once per month
- 20-24 patients per day
- Resident stipend available
- $10K relocation assistance plus a sign-on
- Competitive compensation and RVU bonuses
- 6 weeks' vacation plus CME time
- Health benefits, life insurance, and a retirement package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.