Urgent Care Job In Englewood, Colorado
CareNow Primary/Urgent Care Need - Full-Time - Denver, CONext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Eileen Duffy: Sign in to view
Join an emerging model for flexible, balanced, and patient-centered medical practice. As an urgent care physician with HCA’s CareNow, you spend your time at work doing one thing: treating patients when they need it most. We see patients from 3 months through adult, providing urgent care services, including lab and x-ray in a convenient, high tech, friendly environment.. No hospital rounds. No patient call. No interruptions to your schedule. You never have to worry about paperwork. You’re here for your patients. That’s it.
Treat your patients – on your schedule. Leave the back-office administration and insurance to us. Earn a competitive salary. Then go home and enjoy your time away from work. In many ways, the urgent care medical practice offers the best of all worlds – especially when it’s with HCA’s growing network of CareNow urgent care facilities across the US.
• Focus your time and attention on what truly matters – PATIENT CARE
• Flexibility, convenience and work/life balance
• Practice medicine with a physician driven company – founded by physicians
• Join an urgent care practice integrated into HCA’s comprehensive network of facilities
Our practice model is built upon: Quality Medicine, Convenience for the Patient, and Genuine Care and Concern for our Employees. Some of the benefits our physicians enjoy include:
• Excellent Compensation, including a competitive hourly rate and quarterly bonuses
• Robust benefits package to include paid malpractice, health, dental, life, and disability insurances, CME reimbursement, CME PTO, license assistance, paid vacation and 401K
• Reasonable hours and flexible schedules ~ Great Work/Life Balance
• Outpatient Only - No Call, and No Hospital Rounds
• Average daily patient volume varies by location with a range of 3.5 patients per hour
• EMR is Practice Velocity
• Full support and affiliation with HCA hospital staff and services
• Access to patient records and payer contracts through HCA affiliation
• Relocation allowance and sign-on bonus
• Full-time and Part-time options available
Main skills needed: Peds (as young as 3 months old) and adults (through geriatrics), general GYN, 1st read on x-rays, suturing – including complex lacerations and multi-layer closures, interpret EKGs, start IVs and administer fluids, I&D, toenail removal, minor dislocation reduction, splinting, strep, flu, and glucose tests. Other services may include workers comp, occupational medicine, DOT physicals, wellness tests & pre-employment screenings.
* Full time physicians must be Board Certified (or Board Eligible if recently trained) in Family Practice, Med/Peds, Emergency Medicine or Internal Medicine (with Pediatric experience)
* Part time & PRN physicians must be Board Eligible in Family Practice, Med/Peds, Emergency Medicine or Internal Medicine (with Pediatric experience)
* Licensed or eligible for licensure in Colorado
* BLS certification required
* Ability & willingness to work 1 weekend per month
* Full-Time Providers must have Workers Comp Certification in the State of Colorado
* Depending on location, full time physicians must have Medical Examiner Certification to do DOT physicals (or obtain within first month of employment)
This position does not qualify for visa sponsorship.
ABOUT HCA’S CARENOW:
At CareNow, we make every effort to ensure our doctors realize the satisfying and rewarding career they’ve dedicated their lives to achieve—with more control, convenience and financial returns. As a physician-driven company, we are dedicated to providing the wide depth of resources that allow you to focus your time and attention on what truly matters—your patients care. With flexible work schedules, streamlined administration processes, and reliable staff support, you’ll finally enjoy the quality career that provides a work/life balance all physicians’ desire. Come practice with us!
The Denver, Colorado metro area is home to 2.7 million people on the western edge of the Colorado High Plains, just east of the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains. Denver is the capitol of the nation's 5th fastest growing state with a growth rate that has consistently outpaced the nation since the 1930's. Forbes Magazine tagged Denver as the most stable real estate market in the US.
The Denver metro area consistently tops the lists of most livable cities. We enjoy a panoramic view of the Rocky Mountains, the nation's largest public park system, and 300+ days of sunshine a year. The climate offers the best of 4 seasons with mild winters averaging daily high of 45 degrees. Our famed Colorado "champagne-powder" snow melts quickly in Denver's sunshine. Low humidity and cool mornings & evenings explain Colorado's status as one of the top summer vacation destinations.
It's no wonder that Metro Denver's active residents are among the nation's healthiest. After work or school, we enjoy the miles and miles of community walk/bike trails and rich variety of recreation centers and amateur athletic leagues. Families love Denver's Zoo--4th most popular in the U.S and the Botanic Gardens which ranks 5th in the U.S. On weekends and days off, the famous mountain trails, rivers & resorts are just 90 minutes from your doorstep.
Denver fields 8 pro sports teams and is the only city with three new world-class stadiums. A phenomenal array of cultural attractions visit The Denver Performing Arts Complex--the largest such facility under one roof outside of New York City. Music aficionados know that Colorado's festivals and venues like the Red Rocks Amphitheater earn a spot on every major national tour.
Each CareNow® clinic is staffed by qualified and experienced healthcare providers dedicated to improving lives. Our doctors and medical staff are trained in family practice, emergency medicine or internal medicine. We offer a wide range of primary and urgent care services for the entire family. From regular check-ups to flu treatments, we’re here for you.