Pediatric Hospitalist Job In Roswell, New Mexico
A Temporary Pediatric Hospitalist is Needed in NM CPH# JOB-2416136Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this or another opportunity that could be ideal for your lifestyle.
- BC/BE required
- NM state license and DEA needed
- 24-hour call coverage
- Level I and Level II nursery
- NRP and PALS required
- Non-invasive vent management, intubation, and arterial lines required
- Must attend deliveries
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.