Gastroenterology Job In Lehi, Utah
Seeking Fellowship Trained Gastroenterologist in Lehi, UTNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Anne Long: Sign in to view
Steward Medical Group is seeking a fellowship trained Gastroenterologist to join Mountain Point Gastroenterology. This is a hospital owned multi-specialty group located within Mountain Point Medical Center in Lehi, Utah.
- Call schedule is 1:4 with occasional weekend call
- Inpatient and outpatient
- Clinic has 2 endoscopy suites
- Clinic is supported by a network of primary care physicians in the Lehi community
- Candidate can expect a competitive salary based on MGMA standards along with RVU production bonus
- Candidate can expect relocation cost up to 15k and potential signing bonus
Lehi, Utah has been transitioning from an agricultural economy to a technological economy and is just 44 miles south of Salt Lake City. Utah Valley lies at the center of the county, lined by the mountains of the Wasatch Range on the east and Utah Lake occupies a large part of the valley. Lehi City has 12 schools with many of them having some of the highest rankings in the state of Utah. Utah County is the second largest county, in terms of population, in the state of Utah. It boasts a variety of fun things to see and to do with all of the parks, lakes, and mountains such as biking, hiking, boating and because the "Greatest Snow On Earth" is in Utah, skiing is a favorite winter activity. There are many excellent ski areas, within an hour's drive of Utah County, including Utah County's own Sundance Resort in Provo Canyon which is owned and operated by actor Robert Redford. Collegiate sports are brought to the county by Brigham Young University and Utah Valley University. The culture is enriched by museums and art galleries such as the Springville Museum of Art, BYU's Museum of Art and John Hutchings Museum of Natural History. There are also plenty of concerts, operas, dramas, musicals and movies at a variety of theaters, and schools.
Mountain Point Medical Center, a campus of Jordan Valley Medical Center, is a 44-bed full-service hospital serving the residents of northern Utah County. Conveniently located in Lehi, Mountain Point is easily accessible from I-15 and SR-92 just east of Thanksgiving Point. Mountain Point offers comprehensive health care services — delivered by highly skilled professionals committed to providing excellent care in a friendly community hospital environment.
We are committed to:
- The highest standards of patient care
- Unparalleled services, equipment, and facilities
- An environment where your practice can thrive
- Long-term success and an ability to serve the healthcare needs of our communities