RN Job In Texas
Nurse Auditor BillingNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Are you ready to make an impact by providing support to the Interventional Radiology Department at Texas Health Arlington Memoria a part of Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Arlington Memorial is seeking an RN be a tremendous asset to the organization by ensuring increased patient satisfaction in the Ambulatory Surgery category.
- Days and Hours: M-F, Day Shift (flexible as needed).
- Performs audits of patient charge sheet and medical records to ensure accuracy of charges using knowledge of coding regulations for third party payers and assures accuracy of charge sheets. Assures medical record and charge sheet reconciliation and turns reviewed and corrected charge sheets in to charge entry staff. Reviews edict reports and makes corrections. Monitors monthly revenue report.
- Responsible for staff education on charging, implementing changes, new information needed in documentation and problem trends. Reeducates nurses if inaccuracies occur. Reports uncorrected charging errors and trends to employee's elevator. Responsible for orienting new staff and RN contract staff on the charging process.Join our Healthcare System that is ranked #1 as Fortune's 2015, 2016 and 2017 “Best Workplaces in Health Care” today! Apply online @ http://adtrk.tw/iv7h0
**Texas Health requires an online application**
- Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing, Associates Degree in Nursing
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing, BCLS, ACLS within 30 day of hire
- 3 years clinical experience; (prefer Behavioral Health), 1 year staff development or adult education
- Required Experience: 5 years' clinical nursing experience in specified area of audit- IR preferred
- . Demonstrated competency in modality(s) Management, Microsoft Office, Venipuncture
Texas Health provides an environment for optimal success and we pride ourselves on providing eligible employees with a variety of great benefits which include:
- Matching 401 (K) plan, Flex Spending Accounts and a Credit Union
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness and Career Development Programs and Adoption Assistance
- Competitive compensation packages / Relocation Coach
- Medical, dental and vision insurance for eligible employees
- Life, AD&D and Long Term Care Insurance and Disability Coverage
- On-site Child Care and Fitness Centers (at select locations)
- Company Volunteer days
- Nursing Career Ladder and much more
“Fort Worth”, “Ft. Worth, Texas, TX”, “Dallas”, “Dallas, TX”, “Registered Nurse”, “RN Auditor”, “Auditor Billing”, “RN Interventional Radiology”, “RN Special Procedures”
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/pd7q4p3ngsmkhtfq