Interventional Cardiology Job In Pennsylvania
Hospital Employed Interventional Cardiology Job in Western Pennsylvania CPH# JOB-2423905Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
The hospital's heart center holds a catheterization lab and has everything necessary for an incoming interventional cardiologist. Call is required, but is shared with other interventional cardiologists in the community. TAVR and PCI procedures are required for this position, and candidates must be board certified or board eligible in interventional cardiology.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Josh Rees directly at 954.837.2633 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Hospital employed
- Be the 1st employed interventional cardiologist
- Work out of 1 location
- Heart center with cath lab and cardiovascular ICU
- Call shared with cardiology group in the community
- Relocation assistance and commencement bonus
- Competitive base salary with RVU
- Loan repayment available
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.