Family Medicine Job In Woodstock, Virginia
Chief HospitalistNext Steps... Apply Now
Physician Leader / Chief Hospitalist / Permanent / Virginia
The community of Woodstock, Virginia is nestled in the Shenandoah Valley, located between the Blue Ridge Mountains and Allegheny Mountains. Woodstock is the fourth oldest town in Virginia. Steeped in history, the town was home to the famed Revolutionary Peter Muhlenberg, who came in 1772 to serve as a Lutheran pastor. With easy access to Washington DC, located only 90 miles west, Woodstock offers its residents a quaint lifestyle with many outdoor and cultural activities. Enjoy endless walking trails, canoeing, fishing, winery tours, historic museums and cavern exploration.
Join the next generation of physician leaders!
Sound Physicians is seeking exceptional candidates for an opportunity to lead our well established program in Woodstock, Virginia. As a Chief Hospitalist with Sound Physicians, you have opportunities to connect and collaborate with other leaders during scheduled Chief calls, and during our regional and national leadership conferences. You will also develop policies and guidelines while improving efficiencies through monitoring quality and efficiency metrics. Our hospitalist model is designed to ensure you have the time and resources needed to deliver compassionate care that enables our organization to drive improved outcomes.
- Our proprietary mobile platform, Brio™ gives you the ability to communicate and complete billing directly from the app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Dedicated physician-led team for professional education through in person and online modules on the SoundInstitute™ with a great emphasis on learning and development
- Develop into a Sound Physicians Partner through Path to Partnership™
- Excellent Compensation and Benefits including incentives, CME and malpractice with tail
- Relocation package and commencement available
Shenandoah Memorial Hospital
- 25 bed, critical access facility
- Established 4 provider team with dedicated Nocturnist
- Manageable workloads that allow you to focus on dedication to quality and patient outcomes
- No codes, no procedures, no call
- EPIC EMR
As Chief Hospitalist, you will have a dedicated internal team to support you.
- Tangier physician scheduling system and staffing coordinator that handles all scheduling
- The Regional Operations Manager will provide you with weekly reports to help manage performance
- Hospitalist RN to help with clinical efficiency and workflow
If you are a progressive Physician Leader who wants continued growth and development, then Sound Physicians is the right choice for you.
- Board certified in Internal Medicine/Family Medicine
- Prior Chief Hospitalist experience preferred or 4+ years Hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.