Endocrinology Job In Greeley, Colorado
Physician - Endocrinology Job in Greeley, CONext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Banner Health, a Top 5 Large Health System and one of the country’s premier non-profit health care networks, is seeking an Endocrinologist in Northern Colorado. Banner Health is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- BE/BC Endocrinology
- Experience Preferred, Open to New Graduates
- M-F | 8a-5p
- No Call
- 16-20 Patients/Day
- Occasional Need for Inpatient Rounding
Banner Health's Compensation package include:
- Attractive salary plus incentives including relocation and sign-on
- Paid malpractice
- Paid CME
- 401k retirement plan with 4% match after one year of service
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
With more than 300 days of sunshine, Northern Colorado is one of the best places to live and work. Spectacular views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather, endless recreational activities, cultural amenities, education and professional opportunities
- Within one hour of majestic Rocky Mountain National Park-90 minutes to world-class ski resorts
- Biking, hiking, camping, rock climbing, hunting and fishing
- A multitude of public and private golf courses and public parks
- Cultural and historic activities throughout the year
- Thriving retail sector featuring a mix of national chains and independently-owned businesses
- Highly educated workforce & broad-based business sector leading to substantial growth along the front range
- Variety of public and private education options for K-12 and easy access to three major university (Colorado State University, University of Colorado and University of Northern Colorado) plus numerous community colleges.
READY TO APPLY? Send your CV for immediate consideration to doctors @ bannerhealth.com or click the orange “Apply Now” button at the top of this screen.
At Banner Health, we deliver an individualized care experience to keep people healthier throughout their lives and provide the best care when they’re sick. Our commitment to the communities we serve is seen in our approach to care and our deep involvement in the locales in which we work. We are ever mindful that our patients put their trust in us to make a positive difference in their lives. Coming through with our best—for every customer every time—that’s the commitment we make as individuals and as an organization.
Banner Health is one of the largest non-profit health care systems in the country with twenty-eight hospitals (15 in Arizona), six long term care centers and an array of other services, including primary care and specialty clinics, home care services and home medical equipment, in six Western states and is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve. In addition, Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this merger is academic medicine; research, teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers.
We welcome you to explore the opportunity to be a key contributor within our award-winning network of hospitals, clinics, research facilities and physician practices.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.