Nurse Practitioner Job In Washington
Medical Oncology Advanced Provider Needed in Spokane WashingtonNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
A reputable Cancer Center in Spokane Washington is seeking a Medical Oncology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their staff.
- Competitive salary based on experience plus incentives
- Outpatient only
- State of the art Cancer Center
- Full-time, Monday-Friday, 8-5pm (They are a very efficient group so they do not linger in the evenings)
- Work directly with the Medical Oncologist seeing new and follow up patients and covering the chemotherapy room
- NO hospital rounding
- Oncology experience preferred but will consider working with an experienced provider wanting to train in oncology
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.