Pain Management Job In North Carolina
Winston-salem, Nc - Pursue Your Sub-specialty With A Large Health SystemNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
The Behavioral Health Team is working with a growing Medical Group to recruit Psychiatrists for the Winston-Salem area. Enjoy the opportunity to use your sub-specialty training or experience.?
- Outpatient opportunities and Inpatient opportunities
- Sub-specialty interest in Child and Adolescent, Geriatric, Addiction, Pain Medicine and Sleep Medicine would be a plus?
- Develop a niche service practice?
- Compensation with be commensurate with training and experience
- Benefits include: malpractice, medical and dental insurance, disability, life insurance, retirement, relocation allowance and annual CME allowance
- Spanish language skills would be a plus
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.