General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Arkansas
Lifestyle, Outpatient Practice near Little Rock, ARNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
The Behavioral Health Team is working with a Clinic just north of Little Rock, Arkansas to recruit a Psychiatrist.
- Outpatient practice with a flexible schedule
- Autonomy within the practice
- Therapy provided at the clinic
- Initial evaluations are typically one hour with 15-30 minute follow ups and medication management
- Typically see the patients every 60-90 days
- Can add an advanced practice provider as the practice grows
- Compensation will be a percentage of reimbursement
- 30 hours or more per week qualifies for benefits
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.