Rheumatology Job In Ohio
Tulsa, Oklahoma Bedroom Community Group Seeks RheumatologistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Successful candidate will join one ?busy Rheumatologist in large multi-specialty group practice. ?
- Clinic hours are 8- 5, ?M-F, practice is outpatient, covers 70 mile patient draw area.?
- New Infusion center located in hospital. ? ?
- Position will include attractive base salary guarantee, production bonuses, ancillary services stipend, 2 years to partnership track.?
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, dental, vision, LT disability, 401K pension plan, 4 weeks vacation/CME with $3 expenses, $10K relocation
- Must be BC/BE; experienced candidates as well as upcoming grads welcomed. ?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.