Endocrinology Job In Virginia
Southeastern Virginia Seeks Employed EndocrinologistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Successful candidate will join busy hospital employed outpatient practice.
- Must have interest/training in Metabolic Health, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Insulin Pump Therapy.
- Hospitalist program will cover in-patient care in newly constructed 300 bed facility with state-of-art equipment.
- This hospital employed position includes attractive base salary, signing bonus, possible loan repayment assistance, production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits to include malpractice, health, pension plan, life, vacation/CME w/ expenses, marketing, relocation expenses, and more.
- Prefer 3-5 years experienced candidates, upcoming fellow grads welcome to apply.
- Must be BC/BE.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.