Nurse Practitioner Job In Idaho
Northwest Idaho Psych-nurse Practitioner OpeningNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
A Medical Center located in Western Idaho on the Washington border is seeking a Nurse Practitioner for their robust Psychiatry department.
- Competitive Comp, relocation stipend, great benefits, etc.
- Psych certification is not required
- This division sees over 7000 patients annually and is the only regional referral center for over 22,000 square miles.
- Providers currently see patients 18 years and older but are exploring the development of child/adolescent services
- Full time position with minimal call of 1:6
- Facility includes a 20 bed inpatient unit
This family friendly community has a low crime rate, great educational options, and is rich in history, waterways, and outdoor activities. Residents enjoy four distinct seasons and abundant access to great outdoor living. ?Golf over 325 days per year without delay and enjoy world class whitewater rafting, hiking, fishing, and hunting. In addition there is a regional airport with daily flights to Seattle, Salt Lake City and Portland. ?Contact us today to find out more!?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.