Rheumatology Job In Wisconsin
Western Wisconsin Seeks RheumatologistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Successful candidate will join two Rheumatologists in one of nation's largest multi-specialty group network covering 19 counties.
- Practice consists of on-site ambulatory infusion center with dedicated nurses, dedicated ultrasound.?
- Active teaching program including IM residents, medical and PA students, and ongoing clinical trials opportunities available.?
- This employed position includes attractive base salary, production bonuses, possible fellowship stipend.
- Comprehensive benefits to include malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, disability, pension plan, vacation/CME w/ expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, both experienced candidates and upcoming grads welcome to apply.?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.