General Cardiology Job In Illinois
SW Chicago Suburbs - Seeking Non-Invasive CardiologistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Highly recognized hospital in the Southwest Chicago Suburbs has an immediate opportunity for a full-time Board Eligible/Board Certified Non-Invasive Cardiologist. Focus is on someone who is passionate and proactive in their approach to care. Ideal candidate will have an energetic personality that is motivated and has a strong work ethic.
- Full-time Board Eligible/Board Certified Non-Invasive Cardiology physician who will complement the hospital's Cardiovascular Specialist group, one of the hospital?s fastest growing service lines.
- Individual must have a desire to work in an atmosphere of patient-centered care in a team setting.
- Work with a humble, down-to-earth team who treat everyone like family; group includes two Interventional Cardiologists and an Electrophysiologist
- Call 1:4
- Non-Invasive work includes reading Echos, Stress and Nuclear Stress Tests, following through and rounding on patients in & out of the hospital; 70% outpatient and 30% inpatient work.
- This group has referral patterns that are well-established, as the hospital?s primary care clinics are reputable with large patient volumes.
- Medical records are fully automated using eClniicalWorks (outpatient) & Meditech (inpatient).
- Work with a highly regarded hospital that is a Level II Trauma Center & Primary Stroke Certified with a medical staff of more than 180 physicians, covering 37 medical specialties ? all within our service area which covers a population of 130,000 residents.
- Team covers 1 hospital and 4 satellite offices, divided evenly (Morris; Minooka; Ottawa, Dwight)
Enjoy the benefits that this southwest suburban location provides family for security, quality schools & spacious homes with lush wooded neighborhoods, but convenient access to all that downtown Chicago also has to offer when you want it.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.