Hematology Oncology Job In Missouri
Join a thriving practice MissouriNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Cancer center currently has two Hem/Onc, one NP and one Rad/Onc
- Robust cancer program has grown 5% per year for the past 10 years.
- 450 new cancer cases per year
- They are expanding the cancer center to 21 chairs.
- Pharmacist on-site
- Competitive salary, signing bonus and relocation allowance
- Benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D, paid malpractice, retirement etc.
- Up to 100K in student loan support.
- Abundance of outdoor activities.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.