Internal Medicine Job In Maine
Internal Medicine Position Available in Northern Maine - J1 Visa FriendlyNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Join a dedicated hospital highly focused on your success. We are a family oriented multifaceted health care organization committed to coordinating and providing a continuum of health care services to our residents and visitors.
- Full-time, salaried position, hospital employed
- Outpatient only practice setting. Expect to see up to 18 patients per day
- Salary is $200,000 then based on WRVU
- Sign-on bonus available; Half upon signing a contract and remaining half to be paid upon start of employment
- Join one Internists and three Mid-Levels
- No call required
- Workweek will be 4 1/2 days and 1/2 administrative day. Office hours run from 8:00am. to 5:00pm 25 day of earned time (of eight hours each) per year. Earned time may be used by Doctor for vacation. holidays, or sick leave, and the six major holidays observed. Will provide five days continuing medical education per year and will provide yearly allowance for expenses associated with continuing medical education.
- Will provide yearly allowance for professional dues and subscriptions. Voluntary, tax-free Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan is available for Doctor through payroll deductions. Will provide for and pay one hundred percent of a short-term and long-term disability plan in accordance with hospital policy. Will provide a Life Insurance Policy. Will provide allowance for moving expenses. Complimentary hospital housing will be provided for up to 3 months based on availability.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.