Hospitalist Job In Corpus Christi, Texas
PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Karla McGinniss: Sign in to view
Corpus Christi in Brief
Corpus Christi is the largest city on the Texas coast, but it's retained the charm of a small community despite developing into a regional hub for commerce, tourism, education and health care. Artistic and cultural diversity abound in this south Texas city, which features miles of beautiful beaches and a semi-tropical climate.
The Corpus Christi File
- Education. The Corpus Christi Independent School District focuses on being a world-class school system that develops students' hearts and minds.
- Real Estate. From master-planned communities to waterfront estates to golf course property, Corpus Christi offers many affordable choices for homebuyers.
- Family. Corpus Christi's neighborhoods offer a wonderful sense of community, and many child-friendly activities are planned throughout the city.
- Culture. Corpus Christi is home to many arts and cultural organizations, including theater and ballet groups, museums, galleries, and a symphony orchestra.
- Recreation. Corpus Christi's waterfront location facilitates activities like boating, fishing and swimming, and residents also enjoy golfing, hiking, tennis and biking.
- Weather. Corpus Christi's average temperature is just over 71 degrees, and the city is known for its smooth sea breezes and endless blue skies.
Corpus Christi Fun Fact
Corpus Christi began in 1838 as a frontier trading post, but the city didn't take on its name until 1847, when a more definite postmark for letters was needed.
, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike.