General Neurology Job In Stockton, California
Northern California Neurology OpportunityNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call C.V. Allen, M.D : Sign in to view
Sutter Gould Medical Foundation, ranked in the top 10 in consumer reports for California Doctor Ratings, is seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join Sutter Health-affiliated Gould Medical Group in Stockton, California. Gould Medical Group is a 350+ provider, physician owned multi-specialty group with a vision to become nationally recognized in the areas of quality, integrity, collegiality and service.
Advantages of Gould Medical Group:
• High physician satisfaction rating
• Practice medicine in a doctor-friendly atmosphere
• Committed to LEAN initiatives and continuous improvement
• One of the 30 most generous companies in America for retirement plans
• One of 4 finalists for the AMGA Acclaim Award
• Part of the nation’s top five performers among large health care systems
This position is for a general Neurologist, but subspecializing in epilepsy, seizure disorders, or movement disorders is a plus. The work week is flexible, and the case load is an average of 60 patients each week in clinic. Some coverage in nearby Tracy and Lodi may be required.
• Early partnership with no “buy in”
• Competitive compensation
• Generous benefits package
• Relocation allowance
• Malpractice tail coverage
Stockton is centrally located in the San Joaquin valley and offers easy access to vacation spots such as San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, and Yosemite National Park as well as affordable housing and beautiful weather. Twice designated as an “All American City”, Stockton is the 13th largest city in California and boasts cultural parades and festivals as well as year-round farmers markets. Amenities include the Stockton Symphony, Pacific Opera Theater, and upscale dining, arts and entertainment on the “Miracle Mile” near the marina.
Gould Medical Group is a 370+ provider, physician owned multi-specialty group with a vision to become nationally recognized in the areas of quality, integrity, collegiality and service.