Nurse Practitioner Job In Valparaiso, Indiana
NP for FP o-p clinic. Valparaiso, IN.Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Brittany Hughes: Sign in to view
Porter Regional Hospital, Valparaiso, IN, is seeking a FNP to join its hospital-employed team. Practice specifics:
- Outpatient only
- Oppty to work collaboratively with busy, progressive physician
- Care for patients of all age groups - entire families!
- Network physician-led governance council
- 2-5 years' experience as a Family Nurse Practitioner preferred
- Competitive compensation package including income guarantee with bonus incentive
- Recruitment bonus
- CME allowance/CME days; vacation/Holidays
- 401k with 50% match
- Health/Vision/Dental/Life/Disability package
- Valparaiso - 45 miles from Chicago
- 35 miles from resort communities in Michigan
- Housing & living expenses ranked among lowest in nation
- Public schools ranked in highest group in Indiana
- Home to 4 universities & colleges
The communities within Porter County offer a unique blend of lifestyles from rural to metropolitan to suburban…to in-between! Valparaiso is conveniently located 45 miles from Chicago, 35 miles from the resort communities of Michigan, and 15 miles from the breathtaking Indiana Dunes State Park. The education system provides excellent public and private schools, as well as universities and colleges. Indiana ranks among the lowest housing and living expenses in the nation!
This 300-plus bed facility is located in Valparaiso, Indiana, and is the acute care hub for the Porter health system. Porter’s Valparaiso Hospital Campus offers a continuum of specialized services, such as Emergency/Trauma, Cardiology, Family Medicine, Surgery, Oncology, Obstetrics, Pediatrics, Neonatal Intensive Care, Orthopedics (including a Joint Replacement Center and Spinal Care Center), and Physical, Speech and Occupational Rehabilitation.