Rheumatology Job In New Mexico
Southern New Mexico College Town Seeks RheumatologistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Successful candidate will join multi-specialty group providing care to over 271,000 patient draw area.
- Infusion and Wound Care, physical therapy, and on-site imaging services provided with full time Interventional Radiologists.
- On-site certified laboratory services.
- Spanish speaking skills would be a plus.
- Position will include attractive two year salary guarantee; signing bonus, loan repayment assistance, partnership track.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, pension plan, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; experienced candidates as well as upcoming grads welcomed.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.