Emergency Medicine Job In New Hampshire
Emergency Medicine Needed In Northern New HampshireNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Full-time emergency medicine physician needed for solo coverage in ED with 8,500 visits/year and level 3 trauma. ?
- Maintain quality of life by working only six 24-hour shifts/month 1,752 hours/year
- Integrated ambulatory, ED, and hospital EMR with CPOE and voice recognition/templates available for document creation?
- Salaried position
- Generous Paid Time Off, CME funds, and other benefits provided
- Must be board certified in FP, IM, Peds, General Surgery, or EM with recent experience in ED and, ideally, in a Critical Access Hospital. ?Hospitalist program or specialist handles admission orders/process. ?Good specialty and nursing support. ??
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.