OB/GYN Job In Dallas, Texas
Join an Excellent OBGYN Practice in Dallas – Come Help Us DeliverNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Chris Belton: Sign in to view
Come to Dallas and join a one of the top OBGYN practices in this area of Dallas. The group is losing a physician due to spouse relocation so the incoming provider should be prepared take over that patient base and be busy quickly. Robotics are available.
Among the many benefits are:
* Guaranteed salary with production bonus
* Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, life, disability, 401k with matching and salary deferment program
* Billing, Coding, Collections done in-house
* Top Executive & Administrative support, IT, HR, legal
* Vacation + CME with a stipend
* Malpractice insurance
All candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible.
Dallas is the third largest city in Texas and the ninth in the United States. This city certainly has something for everyone, making it a popular place for many people to call home. Known for its continued growth, this city continues to rapidly expand with numerous companies choosing to base their headquarters in Dallas (including Tenet Healthcare!). There is definitely something for everyone – a plethora of wonderful restaurants and shopping, great school districts, and sports teams in every major sport to cheer for (Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavericks, Dallas Stars, Texas Rangers, FC Dallas). For the travelers in the family, DFW International Airport is one of the largest and busiest airports in the world. You will also be able to enjoy the beautiful lakes, lovely gardens, and blossoming arts districts. Come enjoy the rich cultural diversity and all things this fantastic city has to offer. Consider Dallas!
Baylor Scott & White – White Rock is accredited by the Joint Commission of Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and is a certified Medicare and Medicaid provider. We have received numerous other designations including:
- American Heart Association’s Get With The Guidelines – Gold Coronary Artery Disease and Gold Heart Failure
- Designated a Bariatric Center of Excellence® by the American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- Designated a Distinguished Newborn Hearing Facility by the Texas Department of Health
- Designation for Cardiovascular Surgery, Electrophysiology and Interventional Cardiology