Family Medicine Job In Hobbs, New Mexico
Outpatient Only Family Medicine Opening in Hobbs, NM – Close to Lubbock, TXNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Lea Regional Medical Center is a 201-bed facility that serves southeastern New Mexico and the west Texas region. Hobbs, NM offers gliding, golfing, lakes and rivers, high school and college sports, and many more. We are just three miles west of the Texas Panhandle.
Become A Member of Our Hospital Employed Group:
- Outpatient only opportunity
- Scopes and procedures available
- Staff and equipped office are ready
- Supportive medical staff and administrative team
- Hospitalists provide 24/7 coverage
ABMS/AOA Board Certification or Board Qualified with Certification in Process Preferred
Compensation Package Could Include:
- Employment Salary
- Commencement Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- CME Allowance
- Medical Education Debt Repayment Assistance
Visa Assistance May be Available
Hobbs is considered the Oil Capitol of New Mexico
- Daily direct flights to Houston TX
- World class site for hang gliders and sail planes
- Hobbs New Mexico and LeaCounty are located in the heart of the southwest.
- Together they offer a friendly reception to new residents and businesses alike.
- Today the county's agricultural heritage continues to have underlying influences on the county's development with an active dairy industry as well as farming and ranching.
- The oil and gas industries still have a strong effect on the local economy, and in addition, there is a growing manufacturing sector.
Family friendly community with many activities for children- soccer, gymnastics, dance, swimming, school athletic programs, boys & girls club, teen center and music instruction
- School system has a nationally ranked AP Program
- Fastest growing community in New Mexico
- Hobbs is located in Lea County with an approximate population of 58,000
- Moderate 4 season climate
- Great location for golfers
- Motorcycle enthusiasts are welcomed
- Strong public school system
- 2 Colleges
Lea Regional Medical Center is located in Hobbs, NM, in the southeastern corner of New Mexico, just three miles east of the Texas Panhandle. The 201-bed facility serves Southeastern New Mexico and the West Texas Region. The hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission (formerly JCAHO), and provides services including Inpatient and Outpatient Surgery, Labor & Delivery, Pediatrics, Physical Therapy, Imaging Services including CT Scan, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Bone Densitometry and Ultrasound, Sports Medicine, Emergency Services, Women's Services, Rehabilitation Services, Mental Health Unit (Adult), Occupational Medicine and Gastroenterology.