Gastroenterology Job In Carlsbad, New Mexico
Gastroenterology Opportunity- Carlsbad, NM!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Carlsbad is a family friendly community that offers a variety of activities and attractions including Carlsbad Caverns National Park, a river walk, year-round golf, and much more.
Out-patient practice with opportunity for procedures/ surgeries
- Experienced surgical staff
- MD & CRNA anesthesia available
- Surgical wing with 8 suites
- Specialized equipment already in place
- Block time available
- Established hospitalist program
ABMS/AOA Board Certification or Board Eligible with certification in process preferred
Compensation Package could include:
- Employment Salary
- Commencement Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- CME Allowance
- Possible Stipend and/or Medical Education Debt Repayment Assistance
Visa Assistance May be Available
- Carlsbad , located in the Chihuahuan Desert and the Pecos River Valley, is in the southeast corner of New Mexico, 160 miles from Midland and El Paso, Texas, 210 miles from Las Cruces, N.M., and 275 miles from Albuquerque, N.M.
- Population of Carlsbad 25,625/ county 51,658
- Carlsbad offers many activities: Fishing, water sports, hiking, rock climbing, cave exploration, golfing and Carlsbad Caverns National Park
- With a low cost of living and great schools this beautiful community offers families a great affordable lifestyle
Carlsbad Medical Center is a full-service, 127-bed community-oriented hospital located in Carlsbad, N.M. The hospital, accredited by the Joint Commission (formerly JCAHO), provides services including Bone Densitometry (Osteoporosis) In-Patient Rehabilitation and Transitional Care Unit, Cardiac Catheterization Lab, Intensive Care Unit, Cardiopulmonary Services, Laboratory, Diabetes Self-Management Center, Medical/Surgical/Pediatric Services, Diagnostic Imaging, OR/Surgical Services, Dietary Services, Outpatient Surgery, Education Department, Pharmacy, Emergency Department, Rehabilitation Institute, Women's Services and Hospitalists.