Family Medicine Job In Lehi, Utah
Family Medicine Physician In Lehi, UTNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Anne Long: Sign in to view
Respected Family Practice Group Seeking Additional FP
Join a highly respected family practice group in breathtaking Lehi, Utah! Steward Health Care is seeking a BC/BE Family Practice physician to join a busy multi-specialty group consisting of 130 providers. Enjoy a group with an excellent reputation for patient care at Mountain Point Medical Center.
- Employment position
- Outpatient only
- Candidate should expect to see 20-25 patients per day
- Full time clinic hours (Monday - Friday from 8am - 5pm)
- Call Coverage is phone ONLY
- Salary will be in line with MGMA standards with potential of both sign on bonus and loan repayment
- Providers skilled in medical Spanish preferred
- **Hospital is willing to do Skype interviews for those who are interested**
Lehi, Utah has been transitioning from an agricultural economy to a technological economy and is just 44 miles south of Salt Lake City. Utah Valley lies at the center of the county, lined by the mountains of the Wasatch Range on the east and Utah Lake occupies a large part of the valley. Lehi City has 12 schools with many of them having some of the highest rankings in the state of Utah. Utah County is the second largest county, in terms of population, in the state of Utah. It boasts a variety of fun things to see and to do with all of the parks, lakes, and mountains such as biking, hiking, boating and because the "Greatest Snow On Earth" is in Utah, skiing is a favorite winter activity. There are many excellent ski areas, within an hour's drive of Utah County, including Utah County's own Sundance Resort in Provo Canyon which is owned and operated by actor Robert Redford. Collegiate sports are brought to the county by Brigham Young University and Utah Valley University. The culture is enriched by museums and art galleries such as the Springville Museum of Art, BYU's Museum of Art and John Hutchings Museum of Natural History. There are also plenty of concerts, operas, dramas, musicals and movies at a variety of theaters, and schools.
Mountain Point Medical Center, a campus of Jordan Valley Medical Center, is a 44-bed full-service hospital serving the residents of northern Utah County. Conveniently located in Lehi, Mountain Point is easily accessible from I-15 and SR-92 just east of Thanksgiving Point. Mountain Point offers comprehensive health care services — delivered by highly skilled professionals committed to providing excellent care in a friendly community hospital environment.
We are committed to:
- The highest standards of patient care
- Unparalleled services, equipment, and facilities
- An environment where your practice can thrive
- Long-term success and an ability to serve the healthcare needs of our communities