Pulmonary Disease Job In Hobbs, New Mexico
Pulmonologist Needed in Hobbs, NM (near Lubbock TX)Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Crissy Dale: Sign in to view
Lea Regional Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Pulmonologist for an employed position.
- Office space located on hospital campus
- 7 bed ICU
- Equipment currently in place for procedures
- Established Hospitalist program
Competitive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Relocation allowance
- Commencement bonus
- CME assistance
- Medical education debt repayment
Lea Regional Medical Center is a 201-bed facility that serves southeastern New Mexico and the west Texas region.
Nearly 80k people in Hobbs and the surrounding area. Enjoy 300 plus days of sunshine with four mild seasons. Located just 3 miles west of the Texas panhandle, Hobbs offers an array of outdoor recreational activities including gliding and golfing, as well as lakes, rivers, high school and college sports.
With no signs of slowing down, Hobbs, located in Lea County is the state’s No. 1 oil producer and the fourth-largest natural gas producer. The county has branded itself the “EnergyPlex” as an umbrella that can cover all types of energy businesses.
This location offers year round great weather, excellent local education, high-quality housing at moderate prices, daily flights to Houston, and a positive, family-oriented community that create an outstanding rural lifestyle.
Visa Assistance Is Available
Hobbs is considered the Oil Capitol of New Mexico
- Daily direct flights to Houston TX
- World class site for hang gliders and sail planes
- Hobbs New Mexico and LeaCounty are located in the heart of the southwest.
- Together they offer a friendly reception to new residents and businesses alike.
- Today the county's agricultural heritage continues to have underlying influences on the county's development with an active dairy industry as well as farming and ranching.
- The oil and gas industries still have a strong effect on the local economy, and in addition, there is a growing manufacturing sector.
Family friendly community with many activities for children- soccer, gymnastics, dance, swimming, school athletic programs, boys & girls club, teen center and music instruction
- School system has a nationally ranked AP Program
- Fastest growing community in New Mexico
- Hobbs is located in Lea County with an approximate population of 58,000
- Moderate 4 season climate
- Great location for golfers
- Motorcycle enthusiasts are welcomed
- Strong public school system
- 2 Colleges
Lea Regional Medical Center is located in Hobbs, NM, in the southeastern corner of New Mexico, just three miles east of the Texas Panhandle. The 201-bed facility serves Southeastern New Mexico and the West Texas Region. The hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission (formerly JCAHO), and provides services including Inpatient and Outpatient Surgery, Labor & Delivery, Pediatrics, Physical Therapy, Imaging Services including CT Scan, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Bone Densitometry and Ultrasound, Sports Medicine, Emergency Services, Women's Services, Rehabilitation Services, Mental Health Unit (Adult), Occupational Medicine and Gastroenterology.