Urology Job In Carlsbad, New Mexico
Urology Opening in Carlsbad, NMNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Crissy Dale: Sign in to view
Carlsbad Medical Center located in Carlsbad, NM is seeking a BE/BC Urologist.
- Employed position
- Anticipated call 10 days/month
- Equipped office located on campus
- 6 surgical suites; block time available
Competitive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Relocation allowance
- Commencement bonus
- CME assistance
- Medical education debt repayment
Carlsbad Medical Center is the only full-service, 99 bed community-oriented hospital in Carlsbad, NM.
Carlsbad, NM is located in the Chihuahuan Desert and Pecos River Valley in the southeast corner of the state. It offers strong school systems, mild winters and thriving industry. Carlsbad is a family friendly community home to Carlsbad Caverns National Park as well as an array of outdoor activities including: fishing, water sports, hiking, rock climbing, cave exploration and golfing. Carlsbad is 2 ½ hours from El Paso, TX, 3 hours from Las Cruces, NM and 4 hours from Albuquerque, NM.
Visa Assistance is Available
- Carlsbad , located in the Chihuahuan Desert and the Pecos River Valley, is in the southeast corner of New Mexico, 160 miles from Midland and El Paso, Texas, 210 miles from Las Cruces, N.M., and 275 miles from Albuquerque, N.M.
- Population of Carlsbad 25,625/ county 51,658
- Carlsbad offers many activities: Fishing, water sports, hiking, rock climbing, cave exploration, golfing and Carlsbad Caverns National Park
- With a low cost of living and great schools this beautiful community offers families a great affordable lifestyle
Carlsbad Medical Center is a full-service, 127-bed community-oriented hospital located in Carlsbad, N.M. The hospital, accredited by the Joint Commission (formerly JCAHO), provides services including Bone Densitometry (Osteoporosis) In-Patient Rehabilitation and Transitional Care Unit, Cardiac Catheterization Lab, Intensive Care Unit, Cardiopulmonary Services, Laboratory, Diabetes Self-Management Center, Medical/Surgical/Pediatric Services, Diagnostic Imaging, OR/Surgical Services, Dietary Services, Outpatient Surgery, Education Department, Pharmacy, Emergency Department, Rehabilitation Institute, Women's Services and Hospitalists.