Urology Job In Carlsbad, New Mexico
Urology Opening in Carlsbad, NMNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Crissy Dale: Sign in to view
Carlsbad is a family friendly community that offers a variety of activities including Carlsbad Caverns, a river walk, golf, and many more.
- Take over an existing busy practice
- Employed Position
- Equipped office located on campus
- MD and CRNA Anesthesia Available
- Block time available
- 6 Surgical Suites
Board Certification or Board Qualified with Certification in Process Preferred
Comprehensive Recruitment Package MAY Include:
- Compensation determined by experience
- Medical education debt assistance
- Commencement bonus
- Carlsbad , located in the Chihuahuan Desert and the Pecos River Valley, is in the southeast corner of New Mexico, 160 miles from Midland and El Paso, Texas, 210 miles from Las Cruces, N.M., and 275 miles from Albuquerque, N.M.
- Population of Carlsbad 25,625/ county 51,658
- Carlsbad offers many activities: Fishing, water sports, hiking, rock climbing, cave exploration, golfing and Carlsbad Caverns National Park
- With a low cost of living and great schools this beautiful community offers families a great affordable lifestyle
Carlsbad Medical Center is a full-service, 127-bed community-oriented hospital located in Carlsbad, N.M. The hospital, accredited by the Joint Commission (formerly JCAHO), provides services including Bone Densitometry (Osteoporosis) In-Patient Rehabilitation and Transitional Care Unit, Cardiac Catheterization Lab, Intensive Care Unit, Cardiopulmonary Services, Laboratory, Diabetes Self-Management Center, Medical/Surgical/Pediatric Services, Diagnostic Imaging, OR/Surgical Services, Dietary Services, Outpatient Surgery, Education Department, Pharmacy, Emergency Department, Rehabilitation Institute, Women's Services and Hospitalists.