General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Inpatient Psychiatrist Needed for 7 On 7 Off Schedule in Myrtle Beach, SC CPH# JOB-2425276Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
For this position, you'll receive a competitive compensation package, health benefits, and PTO. You'll also be provided loan repayment, a sign-on, life insurance, CME stipend, and a retirement package.
Come live and practice in the sunny beachside Myrtle Beach community. This is an excellent coastal location with beautiful historic sites, a great downtown area, and a warm climate.
We fill jobs in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily. If you have something specific in mind, let CompHealth know and they will match you with a psychiatry job that lives up to your vision.
If you are interested, please contact Kyle Birdsall at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inpatient setting, ages 18 and up
- Very light call
- 7 on and 7 off schedule
- Addictions experience is a plus
- Full support staff in brand new facility
- Very competitive compensation
- Sign-on and relocation assitance
- Opportunity in beautiful coastal city
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.